2406 Clay St., San Francisco, CA 94115.
U.C. Berkeley, BA
University of Coloradao, MD
Post Doctoral Training
University of California, Davis, Psychiatry residency
NIMH fellowship in psychiatric epidemiology, Yale
Licensure and Board Certification
Licensed in CA
Board certified in General Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry
Academic & Administrative Appointments
Clinical Professor, UCSF
Adjunct Associate professor, Stanford
California Pacific Medical Center
Stanford Medical Center
Memberships, Offices and Committee Appointments
Member American Psychiatric Association (APA); Member Northern California Psychiatric Society; Member Association for Psychiatry and the Law (APL); Member Anxiety Disorder Association of America (ADAA)
Other Professional Positions & Major Appointments
Founder and Board member Association for Research in Personality Disorders (ARPD)
Board member Internatinal Society for the Study of Personality Disorders (ISSPD)
Awards & Honors
Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association.
Recieved Founder's Award from the Association for Research in Personality Disorders (ARPD) May 2007.
Listed "America's Top Physicians" Consumer Research Council of America, 2007
Annals of Clinical Psychiatry;
Personality and Mental Health
Anxiety and depression and their overlap with personality
Over 100 publications in the areas of anxiety, depression and personality. This includes two books. (Copy of publication list available upon request).
Last book published, "Personality Disorders: Research and Treatment."
James Reich- Marina/Filmore/Pacific Heights
2406 Clay Street
San Francisco, California 94115
Location Phone: (415) 673-2229
Location Fax: (415) 673-2229
Medical degree from the University of Colorado
Combined degree in psychology and zoology
Graduate degreee from Yale University
The fellowship was in the area of understanding the prevalence and course of emotional disorders
This indicates that the Department of Psychiatry at UCSF has given me the academic rank of professor.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Stanford : 1999 to present
This indicates that Stanford Medical School Department of Psychiatry has given me the academic rank of Associate Professor.
National Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Forensic Psychiatry) : 1999
Indicates I am board certified in forensic psychiatry
National Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Psychiatry) : 1983
Indicates I became a board certified psychiatrist.
American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL) : 1998
Anxiety Disorder Association of America (ADAA) : 1995
Association for Research in Personality Disorders (ARPD) : 1983
American Psychiatric Association : 1982
Dr. Reich founded this society and served continuously in different capacities for over 30 years. The award recognizes his decades of work.
Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association : 1996
This award recognizes Dr. Reich's contributions to the filed of psychiatry.
1. Reich J: The effect of preferred learning materials on transference of a learned skill. Journal of Psychology 93:129-135, 1976.
2. Emde R, Campos J., Reich J, et al.: Infant smiling at five and nine months: analysis of heart rate and movement. Infant Behavior and Development 1:26-35, 1978.
3. Reich J: The use of proverbs in the modern mental status exam. Comprehensive Psychiatry 22:528-531, 1981.
4. Reich J, Tupin J, Abramowitz S: DSM III: Psychiatric diagnosis in patients attending a chronic pain clinic. American Journal of Psychiatry 140:1495-1498, 1983.
5. Reich J, Rosenblatt RM, Tupin J; DSM III: A new nomenclature for classifying patients with chronic pain. Pain, 16:201-206, 1983.
6. Reich J, Steward M, Rosenblatt R: Socialization into illness: A case study of four generations. Anesthesia and Analgesia, 63:163-165, 1984.
7. Reich J: Psychiatric Diagnosis and Competency to Stand Trial, Masters of Public Health Thesis, Yale University Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, 1984.
8. Rosenblatt RM, Reich J, Dehring D: Tricyclic Antidepressants in Treatment of Depression and Chronic Pain: Analysis of the Supporting Evidence. Anesthesia Analgesia 63:1025-32, 1984.
9. Reich J, Frances A: A critique of the structural interview method of diagnosing borderline personality disorders. Psychiatric Quarterly 56:229-235, 1984.
10. Reich J: Instruments measuring DSM III, Axis II personality disorders. Comprehensive Psychiatry 26:352-363, 1985.
11. Reich J, Steward M, Tupin J: Prediction of chronic pain patients who respond to therapeutic intervention. J Clinical Psychiatry 46:425-427, 1985.
12. Reich J, Wells J: Psychiatric diagnosis and competency to stand trial. Comprehensive Psychiatry 26:421-432, 1985.
13. Reich J: DSM III diagnosis in Social Security disability applicants referred for psychiatric evaluation. J Clinical Psychiatry 47:81-82, 1986.
14. Reich J, Thompson WD: Marital status in schizophrenics and alcoholic patients. J Nerv Ment Dis 173:491-502, 1985.
15. Reich J: Disagreements between court and psychiatrists on competency to stand trial. J Clin Psychiatry 47:29-30, 1986.
16. Reich J, Yates W, Woolson R: Application of the Kish method of respondent selection to a self report mail survey. Am J Public Health 76:206, 1986.
17. Reich J, Wells J: The association between legal charge and psychiatric diagnosis in a competency to stand trial population. Soc Psychiatry 21:206-210, 1986.
18. Reich J: Factors related to psychiatric disability, Soc Psychiatry 21:15-16, 1986.
19. Reich J, Wells J: Defendants with repeated competency to stand trial evaluations. J Nerv Ment Dis 174:120-122, 1986.
20. Reich J, Noyes R, Coryell W, O'Gorman T: The Effect of State Anxiety on Personality Measurement. Am J Psychiatry 143:760-763, 1986.
21. Noyes R, Reich J, Clancy J: Reduction of hypochondriasis with treatment of panic disorder. Br J Psychiatry 149:631-636, 1986.
22. Reich J: The relationship between early life events and DSM III personality disorders. Hillside Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 8:164-173, 1986.
23. Neenan P, Felkner J, Reich J: Schizoid personality traits developing secondary to panic disorder. J Nerv Men Dis 174:483,1986.
24. Reich J, Noyes R: The association between avoidant and schizoid personality disorder (ltr). American Journal of Psychiatry 143:1062, 1986.
25. Reich J, Thompson, WD: DSM-III Personality Disorder in Three Populations. Br J Psychiatry 150:471-475, 1987.
26. Reich J: Prevalence of DSM III-R self defeating (masochistic) personality disorder in normal and outpatient population. J Nerv Ment Dis 175:52-54, 1987.
27. Reich J, Black DW, Jarjoua D: Architecture of research in psychiatry 1953-1983. Arch of Gen Psychiatry 44:311-314, 1987.
28. Reich J, Noyes R, Hirschfeld RP., et al: State effects on personality measures in depressed and panic patients. Am J Psychiatry 144:181-187, 1987.
29. Reich J, Noyes R, Troughton E: Dependent personality in panic patients with phobic avoidance. Am J Psychiatry 144:323-327, 1987.
30. Reich J: Sex prevalence of DSM-III personality disorders. Am J Psychiatry 144:485-489, 1987.
31. Reich J, Thompson WD: Comparison of Psychiatric Diagnoses in Three Populations. Hillside Journal of Psychiatry 9:36-46, 1987.
32. Reich J, Chaudry D: Personality of Alcohol Panic Disorder Patients J Nerv Ment Dis 175:224-228, 1987.
33. Reich J, Noyes R: DSM-III personality disorders in unrecovered panic and depressed patients. J Anx Dis 1:123-131, 1987.
34. Reich J, Noyes R, Troughton E: Comparison of Instruments to Measure DSM-III, Axis II. Proceedings of the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory Conference 1986 Millon T (Ed) National Computer Systems Minnetonka MN, 1987 pp. 223-235.
35. Reich J: Instruments measuring DSM III and DSM III-R personality disorders. J Personality Disorders 1:220-240, 1987.
36. Reich J: DSMIII Personality Disorders and Family History of Mental Illness. J Nerv Ment Dis 176:45-49, 1988.
37. Reich J, Noyes R: Validation of DSMIII Panic Disorder Subdivisions (ltr) Am J Psychiatry 114:1625,1987.
38. Reich J, Noyes R: A comparison of DSM-III personality disorders in acutely ill panic and depressed patients. Journal of Anxiety Disorders 1:123-131,1987.
39. Reich J, Troughton E: Frequency of Personality Disorders in Panic, Outpatient and Normal Populations. Psychiatry Research 26:89-100,1988.
40. Reich J, Nduaguba M, Yates M: Age and Sex Distribution of DSMIII Personality Cluster Traits in a Community Population. Comprehensive Psychiatry 29:298-303, 1988.
41. Reich J, Noyes R, Yates W: Anxiety Symptoms Distinguishing Social Phobia Panic and Generalized Anxiety Disorders. J Nerv Ment Dis 29:510-514, 1988.
42. Kathol RG, Noyes R, Lopez A, Reich J: Relationship of Urinary Free Cortisol Levels in Patients with Panic Disorder to Symptoms of Depression and Agoraphobia. Psychiatry Research 24:211-221, 1988.
43. Reich J, Troughton E: A comparison of DSMIII Personality Disorders in Recovered Depressed and Panic Disorder Patients. J Nerv Ment Dis 176:300-304, 1988.
44. Reich J, Yates M: A Pilot Study of Treatment of Social Phobia with Alprazolam. Am J Psychiatry 145:590-594, 1988.
45. Reich J: Familiality of DSMIII Dramatic and Anxious Personality Disorder Clusters. J Nerv Men Dis 177:96-101, 1989.
46. Reich J, Noyes R, Yates W: Treatment of Avoidant Personality Traits in a social phobia population. J Clin Psychiatry 50:91-95, 1989.
47. Yates WR, Sellini B, Reich J: Comorbidity of Bulimia Nervosa and Personality Disorder. J Clin Psychiatry 50:57-59, 1989.
48. Reich JH: DSMIII personality disorders and the outcome of treated panic disorder. Am J Psychiatry 145:1149-1153, 1988.
49. Reich J, Yates W, Nduaguba M: Prevalence of DSMIII Personality Disorders in the Community. Social Psychiatry 24:12-16, 1989.
50. Reich J: A family history method for DSMIII Anxiety and Personality Disorders. Psychiatry Research 26:131-139, 1988.
51. Reich J, Yates W: Family history of psychiatric disorders in social phobia. Comprehensive Psychiatry 29:72-75, 1988.
52. Reich J: Update on instruments to measure DSM-III and DSM-III-R personality disorders. J Nerv Mental Dis 177:366-371, 1989.
53. Reich J, Boestler H, Yates W, Nduagula M: Utilization of medical resources in persons with DSM personality disorders in a community sample. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine 19:1-9, 1989.
54. Black DW, Yates WR, Reich JH, Bell S, Goldstein RB, Mason E: DSM-III personality disorder in bariatric clinic patients. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 1:33-39, 1989.
55. Reich J: Criteria validity for DSM-III-R self-defeating personality disorder. Psychiatry Research 30:145-155, 1990.
56. Reich J: Effect of DSM-III Personality Disorders on Outcome of Tricyclic Antidepressant – Treated Nonpsychotic Outpatients With Major or Minor Depressive Disorder. Psychiatry Research 32:175-181, 1990.
57. Gunderson JG, Links PS, Reich JH: Competing models of personality disorders. Journal of Personality Disorders 5:60-69, 1991.
58. Reich J: The effect of personality on the outcome of panic disorder patients treated with placebo. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 178:699-702, 1990.
59. Reich J: The effect of DSM-III personality disorders on outcome of tricyclic antidepressant treated nonpsychotic outpatients with major depressive disorder. Psychiatry Research 32:175-183, 1990.
60. Reich J: Criteria for diagnosing DSM-III borderline personality disorder. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 2:189-199, 1990.
61. Coryell W, Noyes R, Reich J: The prognostic significance of HPA-axis disturbance in panic disorder: A three year follow-up. Biological Psychiatry, 29:96-102, 1991.
62. Reich J: The familiality of DSM-III self defeating personality. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 178:597-598, 1990.
63. Noyes R, Reich J, Christiansen J, Suelzer M, Pfohl B, Coryell W: Outcome of panic disorder: Relationship to diagnostic subtypes and comorbidity. Archives of General Psychiatry:47:809-819,1990.
64. Reich J: Comparison of Males and Females with DSMIII Dependent Personality Disorder. Psychiatry Research 33:207-214,1990.
65. Reich J: The relationship between DSMIII avoidant and dependent personality disorders. Psychiatry Research 34:271-278, 1991.
66. Reich J, Warshaw M, Petersen L, White K, Lavori P, Yonkers K: Comorbidity of Panic and Major Depressive Disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Research 27:23-33, 1993.
67. Noyes R, Reich J, Suelzer M, Christiansen J: Personality Traits Associated with Panic Disorder: Change Associated with Treatment. Comprehensive Psychiatry 32:283-295, 1991.
68. Reich J: DSMIII Avoidant and Dependent Personality Traits in Relatives of Panic Patients, Dependent Personality Disorders Patients, and Controls. Psychiatry Research 39:89-98, 1991.
69. Reich J: Using the Family History Method to distinguish Relatives of Dependent personality disorder from relatives of controls. Psychiatry Research 39:227-237, 1991.
70. Goisman RM, Warshaw MG, Petersen LG, Rogers MP, Cuneo P, Hunt M, Tomlin - Albanese JM, Kazim A, Gollan JK, Epstein - Kaye, Reich J, Keller MB: Panic, Agoraphobia, and Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia: Data from a multicenter anxiety disorders study. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 182:72-79, 1994.
71. Reich JR, Perry JC, Shera D, Dyck BS, Vasile R, Goisman RM, Massion AO, Keller M: Comparison of personality disorders in different anxiety disorder diagnoses: Panic, Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety, and Social Phobia. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 6:125-134, 1994.
72. Blashfield R, Noyes R, Reich J, Woodman C, Cook BL, Garvey MJ: Personality Disorder traits in Generalized Anxiety and Panic Disorder Patients. Comprehensive Psychiatry 35:329-334, 1994.
73. Reich J: Distinguishing Mixed Anxiety/Depression from Anxiety and Depressive Groups Using the Family History Method. Comprehensive Psychiatry 34:285-289, 1993.
74. Reich J: Prevalence and Characteristics of Sadistic Personality in an Outpatient Veteran Population. Psychiatry Research 48:267-276, 1993.
75. Keller M, Yonker K, Warshaw M, Pratt L, Gollan J, Massion A, White K, Swartz A, Reich J, Lavori P: Remission and Relapse in subjects with panic disorder and panic with agoraphobia. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 182:290-296,1994
76. Reich J, Goldenberg I, Goisman R, Vasile R, Keller M. A prospective follow along study of the course of Social Phobia . Psychiatry Research 54:249-258, 1994.
77. Reich J, Goldenberg I, Goisman R, Vasile R, Keller M. A prospective follow along study of the course of Social Phobia II: testing for predictors of course. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 182:297-301, 1994.
78. Noyes R, Woodman CL, Holt CS, Reich JH, Zimmerman B
Avoidant Personality Traits Distinguishing Patients with Social Phobia and Panic Disorder. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 183:145-153. 1995.
79. Reich J, Braginsky Y. Paranoid Personality Traits in a Panic disorder Population: A Pilot Study. Comprehensive Psychiatry 35:260-264, 1994.
80. Reich J. Morbidity of Dependent Personality Disorder. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 184:22-26, 1996.
81. Reich J. Family history of Generalized Anxiety Disorder compared to that of Major Depressive Disorder, in Males. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 7:71-78, 1995.
82. Reich J. Family history of DSM-III-R Dramatic Personality Disorder Cluster and Functioning in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 183:587-592, 1995.
83. Reich J, Lyons M, Cai B. Familial Vulnerability Factors to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in Male Veterans. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 93(2):105-112, 1996.
84. Noyes R, Burrows GD, Reich J, Judd K, Garvey M, Norman T, Cook B., Marriot P Diazepam versus alprazolam for treatment of Panic Disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 57:349-355, 1996.
85. Goldenberg I, White K, Yonkers K, Reich J, Warshaw M, Goisman R, Keller K. The Infrequency of "Pure Culture" Diagnoses Among the Anxiety Disorders. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 57:528-532, 1996.
86. Vasile RG, Goldenberg I, Reich J, Goisman RM, Lavori PW, Keller MB Panic Disorder versus Panic Disorder with Major Depression: Defining and Understanding Differences in Psychiatric Morbidity. Depression and Anxiety 5:12-20, 1997.
87. Reich J. Antisocial traits in psychiatrically ill veteran without antisocial personality disorder. Psychiatry Research 71:77-82, 1997
88. Reich J. Modifications in Treatment Approaches for Axis I disorders in Patients Who Also Have a Concurrent Axis II Disorder. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy 27(4): 369-383,1997
89. Reich J. The sexual side effects of an SSRI treated by behavioral methods. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 185:707;1997
90. Reich J. The Relationship of Suicide Attempts, Borderline Personality traits, and Major Depressive Disorder. Journal of Affective Disorders 49:2, 151-156, 1998.
90. Reich J. Empirical evidence for “Stress Induced” Personality Disorders.
Psychiatric Annals 29(12):701-706, 1999.
91. Reich J. Comorbid Anxiety/Depression/Personality: Viewed as
a Possible Stress Induced Personality Disorder Syndrome. Psychiatric
Annals 29(12):707-712, 1999.
92. Reich J. Clinical Correlates of Stress Induced Personality Disorder.
Psychiatric Annals 32(10):581-588, 2002.
93. Reich J. Drug treatment of personality disorder traits. Psychiatric
Annals 32(10):590-596, 2002.
94. Reich J, Hofmann S: State Personality Disorder in Social Phobia. Annals of
Clinical Psychiatry 16:130-144, 2004.
95. Reich J: State and Trait in Personality Disorders. Annals of Clinical
Psychiatry 19:37-44, 2007.
96. Reich J, Simonsen E: Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in the
Context of Avoidant Personality Disorder. Journal of Personality and Mental
Health 2:104-110, 2008.
97. Reich, J: The journey of 10,000 administrative steps to the effective treatment of borderline personality disorder begins with a single set of guidelines:
Comments on the National Collaborating Center for Mental Health (NICE) guidelines for treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder. Journal of Personality and Mental Health 4:45-49, 2009.
98. Reich J, Schatzberg A: Personality Traits and Medical Outcome of Cardiac Illness. Journal of Psychiatric Research 44:1017-1020, 2010.
99. Reich J & Maldonado J: Empirical findings on legal difficulties common to practicing psychiatrists. Annals of Clinical Psychiatry (in press).
Books and other freestanding publications:
1. de Girolamo, G and Reich, J.H. (1993) WHO World Mental Health Situation Reports on Epidemiology of Personality disorders. Published by the World Health Organization, Geneva Switzerland.
2. Reich J (Ed.) Personality Disorders: Current Research and Treatments. Taylor and Francis, (in 2005)
1. Emde R, Kligman K, Reich J, et al: Emotional expression in infancy: Initial studies of social signaling and an emergent mode. In, The development of Affect, (eds.) Lewis M, Rosenblum L, Plenum Press, New York, 1978.
2. Reich J, Weissman M: Psychiatric epidemiology. In, Core Readings in Psychiatry, and Annotated Reading List, (eds.) Sachs, Sledge, Rubington, Praeger Scientific, Philadelphia, 1983.
3. Reich J: The Epidemiology of Anxiety. In, New Directions in Mental Health Service. Panic Disorder Clinics, Lamb, Munoz (eds.) Josey Bass Inc. 11-30, 1987.
4. Reich J: Personality Disorders. New Directions in Primary Care W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 14:725-736, 1987.
5. Reich J: Personality and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Etiology, Phenomenology and Treatment. Wolf G, Mosnaid AD eds. American Psychiatric Association, 1990, pp64-80.
6. Reich J: Measurement of DSM-III and III-R borderline personality disorder. In, Borderline Psychopathology. Clarkin JF, Maizioli E, Munroe-Blum H (eds.), Guilford, New York, 1992, pp 116-149.
7. Reich J: Comments on the etiology of personality disorders, In, Etiology of Mental Disorder , E. Kringlen, N.J. Lavik & S. Torgersen (eds.), University of Oslo Department of Psychiatry, Oslo, 1990, pp145-147.
8. Reich J: The MCMI and the DSMIII Anxiety Disorders. In The Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory: A Clinical Research Information Synthesis. (R.J. Craig, Ed) Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc, New Jersey, 1993, pp173 - 181.
9. Reich J & de Giralamo G: Epidemiology of DSM-III Personality Disorders in the Community and in Clinical Populations. In Personality Disorders in Different Cultures - a report from the WHO Collaborative Study (Loranger A & Jance A, eds), Cambridge England, Cambridge University Press, 1997, pp43-52.
10. Reich J: (2000) The Relationship of Social Phobia to the Personality Disorders. In From Social Anxiety to Social Phobia: Multiple perspectives. Pp. 148-161. (Hofmann S.G. & DiBartolo, P.M., eds.) Allyn & Bacon, Needham Heights, MA.
11. Reich J, Girolamo G: Diagnosis and classification of personality disorders. Personality Disorders. In The New Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry, (Gelder, MG, Lopez-Ibor &Andreasen NC, Eds.) Oxford University Press, London, 2000
12. Reich J, Drug treatment of personality disorder traits, in Reich J (Ed.) Personality Disorders: Current Research and Treatments. Taylor and Francis, (2005), pp127-146.
13. Reich J, State and Trait in Personality Disorders, in Reich J (Ed.) Personality Disorders: Current Research and Treatments. Taylor and Francis, (2005) pp 3-20.
14. Reich J, Clinical Description of a case of Dependent Personality Disorder, in
WPA/ISSPD Educational Program on the Personality Disorders (Simonsen E, Rononningstam E Millon T (Eds.) 2006, World Psychiatric Association, p182-184.
15. Reich J, Girolamo G: Diagnosis and classification of personality disorders. Personality Disorders. In The New Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry, (Gelder, MG, Lopez-Ibor &Andreasen NC, Eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2009 pp 855-860.
16. Reich J, Treatment of a complex personality disorder. In How to Practice Evidence Based Psychiatry: (Taylor, CB ed.) American Psychiatric Association, Washington, D.C., 2010 pp 247-252.
17. Reich J: Avoidant Personality Disorder and its Relationship to Social Phobia.
In Social Anxiety; Clinical, Developmental, and Social Perspectives. (Hofmann S.G. &
DiBartolo, P.M., eds.) Elsevier, New York, 2010, pp 207-223.
Review Articles in Referred Journals:
1. Reich J: The relationship between antisocial behavior and affective
illness. Comprehensive Psychiatry 26:296-303, 1985.
2. Reich J: The epidemiology of anxiety. J Nerv Ment Disease 174:129- 136, 1986.
3. Reich J, Neenan P: Principles common to different short term psychotherapies. Am J Psychotherapy XL:62-69, 1986.
4. Reich JH, Green AI: Effect of personality disorders on outcome of treatment. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 179:74-83, 1991.
5. Reich J, Vasile R: The effect of personality disorders on the treatment outcome of Axis I conditions: an update. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 181:475-484,1993.
6. Reich J: Commentary on the treatment of personality disorders. Abstracts of Clinical Care Guidelines, 7(5):12-13, 1995.
7. Reich J: The Relationship of Social Phobia to the Personality Disorders.
Euorpean Psychiatry 15: 151-159, 2000.
8. Reich J:The effect of Axis II disorders on the Outcome of Treatment of
Anxiety and Unipolar Depressive Disorders. Journal of Personality
Disorders 17: 387-405, 2003.
9. Reich J: Avoidant Personality Disorder and its Relationship to Social
Phobia. Current Psychiatry Reports, 2009, 11:89-93.